Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Join the Challenge! Less than 10 minutes a day!


If you haven't yet joined our 2016 General Conference Talk Abundance Challenge, check it out on Instagram @abundantlife30.

Trust in the Messenger = Faith in the Message

Today's GC talk ("Chosen to Bear Testimony of My Name", by Elder Bednar) impresses me to share with you all the reason I started this 2016 General Conference Challenge.
You see, I have learned that by
taking the time to listen to, study and then implement the talks given by our beloved Church leaders, I have developed a greater love for and trust in these humble, wise men who are messengers for Heavenly Father.
By having a stronger relationship with and trust in these messengers, I have a deeper and truer faith in the messages they teach.
My hope is that you will share this journey and deepen your trust
in and love for our LDS prophet and apostles.
Who will you invite to share this journey with you?

No comments: