Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Will you accept the April General Conference Talk Challenge? Join me on Instagram!

Follow @abundantlife30 on Instagram as we begin our April General Conference Talk Challenge.

The purpose of this is progress and not perfection as we study and implement the talks into our lives. More than anything, I hope that you will find abundance and peace in your day as we study together and feel the Spirit. 

I know for me, these talks also help me prioritize on what really matters, and allows me to get rid of the things in my life that don't.

We are all  busy and have many things to accomplish daily. This may seem like "just one more thing" you need to do, but try it for 30 days and you will be hooked!



Didn't you just love this picture that Elder Holland used for his talk?

Tag a friend you to join you in this challenge so you have a running partner as you run from the dinosaur and so you can cheer each other on in studying and implementing these talks.

"As good as our intentions may be, we may slip into old habits. We will make mistakes.

But don’t give up! The great thing about the gospel is we get credit for trying, even if we don’t always succeed. With the gift of the Atonement and the strength of heaven to help us, we can improve.

So keep trying. Keep trusting. Keep believing. Keep growing. Heaven will be cheering you on today, tomorrow, forever. I will be cheering for you too."  -Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

No comments: